ROTTEN ROTTIE IS A 501C3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND YOUR DONATIONS MAY BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Money is always a great way to help but there are ways you can raise money without having to donate your own. Things like grovery shopping at Fry's or simply by walking you dog!
Rotten Rottie Rescue is now part of the Fry's Food Store Community Rewards! If you have a Fry's VIP Card it is really easy to sign up, go tohttps://www.frysfood.com/ and sign into your Fry's Account and Click on Community and Community Rewards. Search for "Rotten Rottie Rescue" or Organization Number "75811." This will link to your Fry's VIP Card, so each time you are at Fry's and you use your VIP Card part of each purchase you make will go back to the rescue! Please sign up!! It is super easy way to help support your favorite Rottweiler Rescue. Thank you all for your support!
Have something to donate? Please contact your nearest drop off volunteer. We are happy to have it. Thank you
Here is an easy way for you to help. click on this link, pick out a dog food you want to donate, and have it shipped to Rotten Rottie Rescue 335 S. Granite Ct. Gilbert, AZ 85296. Chewys is cheaper then most local pet stores and the shipping is free, and as a thank you for ordering from them Chewys will donate $20 to us for every new customer who places an order using this link! www.chewy.com/rp/3744 Please feed a hungry homeless rottie for a week by purchasing a bag today!!!!
in Gilbert call Shelly 480-567-4328
Cori in Tempe 480-231-3393
Chandler Nelly 602-540-8495
Donating money is always a great way to help! From minor to major surgeries, to supplies and more... Donating helps these boys and girls to getting one step closer to finding their forever homes. Please click on the Donate button to do just that, it will be deeply appreciated!
If you would like to donate something other then money, please take a look at our wish list to see if there is anything you can help us with. Every little bit helps...Thank you again! At the bottom of this page are some of our Rotten Rotties, that because of donations they were given a second chance on life.
Our Wish List - If you can think of anything else we are missing on the list, please let us know!
-Gift certificated from businesses to raffle off or to auction off in our fundraiser events
-Alphatrak 2 OR ADVOCATE diabetes test strips, diabetic syringes 31cc
- High quality canned or frozen raw dog food. High quality grain free kibble
- Medical supplies, first aid kits, medicine
- Artificial turf/fake grass. We need to cover the floor of two kennels that are 20x10 feet so that we can spoil our rotties rotten
- We need a window AC unit to put on the dog house or someone who can repair the one that we have that is not working properly.
- Dog Beds
- Rod Iron fencing (like what would go around a swimming pool)
- Metal or plastic Dog Crates
- New leashes and Collars (prong or remote training collars are needed)
- medication that your dog can no longer use or has a need for
- Dog Toys are always needed as Rotties are rough with their toys, it's hard to keep a good supply of toys that are not damaged.
- Advertisement anywhere you can put it!!
- Printing services for banners, business cards, t-shirts .
A couple of our Rotten Rotties whose lives were changed due to donations!
We Thank You!!
To give you an idea of what problems we need funding for, for our rottweilers, here are just a few . To date, we have rescued and rehomed approximately 500 rottweilers! We could not have done it with the generous support that we get from you!
Donations raise over $5000 so this young blind puppy could see again! Thank You
Slim Shady had a $4700 surgery to restore his vision